Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 July 2012

HOW DO I GET MOTIVATION? EVEN SOMETIMES IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE....


How do I get the strength to get myself out of bed and train even though I sometimes feel like my body’s energy is on empty?
I’m not gonna lie, there’s day where the idea of having to go the gym is just so unappealing to me. Having to do that cardio is the last thing that I want to put myself through.
So what makes me push myself to do it?
Waking up in the morning, going on Facebook and seeing you guys liking and commenting on my pics, blog posts and statuses really gives me my morning boost to get up and do what I have to do. I feel that I am here not only to better myself but to inspire my fans. Just seeing some of the motivational pictures you guys post or the “likes” you have put is enough to get me out the house and down at the gym. I mean, the way I see it, I don’t really have an excuse to sit and whine and bitch when I can see that you guys are also pushing hard and working out.
What about when it comes down to pumping that iron? How do I manage to lift such heavy weights even though at times it could be considered almost impossible? For me, lifting weights is a type of therapy; I gather together all the negative thoughts, feelings and emotions I have, e.g. past mistakes I’ve made, failures in terms of not achieving a past goal and combine them together to create an intense energy which allows me to have the power to lift those weights.
For me, it’s all about using what you have experienced in your past to better your present.

Love peace and big muscles.

No comments: