Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 August 2010

TO SUCCEED IN LIFE,YOU FIRST HAVE TO SEARCH WITHIN YOURSELF TO FIND REASON...

I was watching Kai Greene’s new documentary recently, and at the start of it he says that people who have a reason in life are the ones which succeed in life. But it is not enough for somebody else to give you a reason, you have to find it within; and that’s not easy.

So I did a little experiment, and applied it to myself. And I realised that when I have something to do for the next day, normally I will go to bed early and wake up early with that target in mind – that’s my reason. Usually that way, half of the battle was won because I knew what I was doing, and why and was not confused about anything. If you don’t have a reason in your life or goals, there is no real point in anything you do… you are probably just walking around like a headless chicken and are just burning time and living for the sake of it.

I guess to really put it out there, we are still animals… no matter of our appearance. And we need some sort of lines to follow in life because without those, we would get lost. But this doesn’t mean I am saying don’t enjoy life to the fullest… Im just saying you need those guide lines to give some sort of meaning to life.

Try it, get out there and find your reason if you haven’t already. You will see the difference.

Love, peace and big muscles.

No comments: